Sunday, June 7, 2015

Soft pastel paintings of Kinnaur and Spiti valley - By Manju Panchal

We made a trip to Himachal two years back and it brought me close to some of the most beautiful places in Himachal Pradesh. I am in the process of converting those memories into paintings on paper using the soft pastel medium. All paintings below are sized 6" x 9".

Soft pastel painting of a landscape from Himachal By Manju Panchal

Deep Below
Soft pastel painting on Canson paper
( A view as seen on the way from Kalpa to Roghi village )

Soft pastel painting of a landscape from Spiti valley of Himachal By Manju Panchal

On the way to Dhankar Monastery
Soft pastel painting on Fabriano paper
( Spiti valley, between Nako and Tabo )

  
Soft pastel painting of a beautiful house from Nako in Himachal by Manju Panchal

The morning light
Soft pastel painting on Fabriano paper
( Beautiful stone houses of Nako village in Spiti valley )

Soft pastel painting of a view from Komic village in Himachal by Manju Panchal

Looking across
Soft pastel painting on Fabriano paper
( At 4513 mts above sea level, a scene from one of the highest villages in Asia
ie Komic village )

More about the above works can be read on my blog www.charcoalspastelsandmore.blogspot.in
All the above paintings are available for sale.
If you wish to purchase you can write to me at manjupanchal@hotmail.com
and I will get back to you.



2 comments:

  1. You have shared very nice paintings with us and all your posts are constantly good and fresh. I hope you will keep update your blog like you are doing. If you want to see latest artwork and paintings by famous Indian artists you can check here at Indian Art Ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Neha. I am an art addict. I try to find time so I can paint everyday with an aim to get better and learn from others. I am glad that you find my works interesting. I am happy myself to be able to see such good works on this site. Will definitely visit the site mentioned by you.

    ReplyDelete