Monday, May 11, 2015

Morning walk in Coorg - Soft pastel painting by Manju Panchal

I am a self taught artist based at Andheri, Mumbai. This is my first post in this blog and I am grateful to Arti Chauhan to include me as a member here.

The painting below is of a beautiful landscape as seen in Coorg, a hill station in Karnataka, where we
spent our holidays on three different occasions. It is an amazing place with coffee plantations and lush green surroundings. I have used soft pastels to create this art work on Fabriano Tiziano paper.

Presently I am busy creating landscape paintings for my upcoming solo exhibition in Gallerie Leela, Andheri East, Mumbai. Inspired and motivated by the beauty of nature, I am using my personal plein air sketches and photographs to create my works.

An original soft pastel painting of morning walk in Coorg by Manju Panchal

Walk in the woods
Soft Pastel painting on Fabriano Tiziano paper
Size 11" x 15"
Available for sale

I also create artworks using other mediums like charcoal, acrylics etc and my works can
You can also find my works on facebook page www.facebook.com/charcoalspastelsandmore



3 comments:

  1. Zo mooi warme kleuren en die diepte in het schilderij erg mooi lieve groetjes Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the AOI family, Manju. Hope you enjoy being here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Arti. It is my pleasure to be a part of AOI family.
    I can now be in touch with lot many talented artists and will get to share and learn more from them.

    ReplyDelete