Thursday, April 14, 2011

Walk this way .. - Anuradha Khandekar



Watercolor on arches 140lb, CP, size- 12x16 in  

Hello everyone! This is my first post here & I am glad to be a part of this group. Thanks a lot Arti for giving me an opportunity to post my work here.

I painted this one from a photograph I took while travelling a couple of years back - I love cityscapes, light & watercolors :) Critique, comments welcome!


To see more of my work, visit my blog.  Also, you can reach me at anuradha.khandekar@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is a great painting! I like how you portrayed the buildings. Thanks for sharing this! If you could, drop by my painting blog. Thanks!...Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a wonderful painting, Anu.I am not much of a landscape artist, so I won't offer any critiques here :) may be Ramesh could certainly say something!

    ReplyDelete