Monday, July 24, 2017

Benaulim beach, Goa. A water colour painting by Manju Panchal


"The only way to deep happiness is to do something you love
 to the best of your ability." Richard Feynman

A beautiful solitary tree that I came across at Benaulim beach
 in Goa,  motivated me to create the water colour painting
  as seen below. The tree had  its shadow as well  as reflection
 in the water underneath. 

The tree with its drooping leaves and branches also kind of 
narrated its survival story. Determined and resolute it stood
 facing the strong  monsoon winds, rooted firmly to the ground. 
We all need this kind of determination
 in life at some time or other.

It was fun creating this painting as it was my
 maiden attempt at painting palm leaves


A Solitary Palm tree
Water colour painting on Campap paper
Size 5.5" X 8"

To browse through my other artworks visit
my BLOG, INSTAGRAM or FACEBOOK page.

No comments:

Post a Comment